Bimectin 0.5% Pour-On Solution for Cattle delivers excellent control against a wide range of external and internal parasites. The convenient pour on solution allows for ease of application and reduced stress to both the animal and the user. Bimectin Pour-On is well tolerated by breeding animals and its effective 5mg/ml Ivermectin formulation penetrates quickly to reach and kill parasites.
Bimectin Pour-On solution is licensed for the treatment of infections with gastro-intestinal worms, lungworm (adult and fourth stage larvae), warbles (parasitic stages), mange mites and sucking and biting lice.
Licensed for Cattle for the treatment of infections with the following parasites:
- Gastro-intestinal worms - Haemonchus placei (adult and fourth stage larvae)
- Ostertagia ostertagi (adult and fourth stage larvae, including inhibited larvae)
- Trichostrongylus axei (adult and fourth stage larvae)
- Trichostrongylus colubriformis (adult and fourth stage larvae)
- Cooperia punctata (adult only)
- Cooperia oncophora (adult only)
- Strongyloides papillosus (adult only)
- Oesophagostomum radiatum (adult and fourth stage larvae)
- Lungworm (adult and fourth stage larvae) -Dictyocaulus viviparus.
- Warbles (parasitic stages) – Hypoderma bovis, Hypoderma lineatum.
- Mange mites – Sarcoptes scabiei var. bovis. The product may also be used to reduce infection of the mange mite Chorioptes bovis, but complete elimination may not occur.
- Sucking and biting lice – Linognathus vituli, Haematopinus eurysternus, Bovicola, (Damalinia) bovis